Jansen Display was founded in 1995. We are the European market leader in field of development, production and sales of products for visual communication.
We focus on POS advertisement, products from aluminium f.e. frames, clip frames, informational and advertisement boards, brochure and leaflet holders and also digital products - digital signage.
European production, international market
We have large warehouse with capacity around 5000 pieces of euro pallets in the Czech Republic. We develope, produce and also sell our products all around the world. Our employees work hard on shipping goods and euro pallets right after your stock orders. Our products are helping our customers to provide them better visual communication to their clients and customers. Jansen Display partners are reselling our products in the USA, Canada, Australia, Russia and other countries.
Stability, reliability, quality
- Experience in field of visual communication since 1995
- Modern process of production and central European warehouse in the Czech Republic
- PNetwork of sales offices with local customer service in 7 European countries
- 1700 types of materials and goods which are accepted to our warehouse every month
- 125 000 pieces of products which we monthly deliver to 1200 different customers
- During 24 hours all the process is done - from production to expedition
Nowdays we offer more than 2000 products in dozens categories. These products can be customized individually on your request.
Continuous Growth of the Company (turnover in mil EUR)
- Our company and factory use only green energy which is only from renewable resources
- We joined our company to the system of re-using materials for packing and also to ecological recyclation of light and power sources
- We collect and cart old electric products, machines and batteries for recycling
We are supporting these projects:
- Solution of poverty in Kenya www.shinebean.org
- Childern´s hospice which supports childern, teenagers and young adults www.deutscher-kinderhospizverein.de
- Foundation which supports poor or abandoned childern in Burma www.myanmar-stiftung.de
- Association for blind people in the poorest areas of SouthEast Asia www.hildesheimerblindenmission.de
- Company for complex care for disabled people www.arkadie.cz
- Employment of disabled people www.invavd.cz