A4 Snap Frame
Technical specification of product A4 Snap Frame
|Version||Single sided use|
|Product width (mm)||241|
|Product height (mm)||328|
|Light Intensity (lx)||0|
|Product depth (mm)||11|
|Packaging unit width (mm)||250|
|Packaging unit height (mm)||20|
|Packaging unit length (mm)||337|
|Palette number of pieces||800|
|Net weight (kg)||0.42 | 0.45|
|Total weight (kg)||0.55 | 0.59|
|Corners type||Mitred | Rounded|
|Material||Aluminum / Plastic PP / Plastic PS|
|Own brands possibility||Yes|
|Front panel||Antireflex 0,5 mm|
|Rear panel||HIPS 1,1 mm|
A4 Clip Frame: high quality aluminium frame with easy poster change.Elegant, resistant and durable. Your messages always in view!
- High quality A4 aluminium poster frame.
- Easy to use: quick poster replacement.
- Anti-glare, UV stable front panel with impact protection.
- High resistance to impacts.
- Plastic back wall in standard versions. Metal back wall available on fireproof and bespoke units.
- Available in fireproof, weather-proof, tamper-proof and double-sided versions.
- Available in various formats and colours. Find your ideal design!
Detail Description A4 Snap Frame
Often known as A4 poster frames or A4 clip frames, our A4 silver snap frames with a 25mm profile is the most popular variant sold in the UK. Pine & Oak are also popular, please note these are not included in the fireproof range these are only available with a 25mm profile. If you require black snap frames, A4 is the smallest size we stock in large quantities.
As we are a manufacturer, we ensure all of our products are of the highest quality. Meaning you can rely on a high quality A4 Snap Frames. Also, all of our snap frames have the UV stable anti glare front sheet included as standard.
A4 Snap frames: FAQs
What types of A4 frames do you offer?
- Indoor and (weatherproof) outdoor frames.
- Single and double-sided frames.
- LED-illuminated poster frames.
- Frames with rounded and mitred corners.
- Security and lockable frames, to guarantee the safety of your messages.
- Fireproof frames. Ideal for the presentation of safety information (e.g. important information in case of fire).